Each one-bedroom apartment features a living room and dining area, kitchen with appliances, full bathroom and spacious bedroom. Both the living room and bedroom have large picture windows. Each apartment has four closets as well as additional seasonal storage.
• Professional dining services are provided in the Sylvan Café.
• Activities and parties are coordinated between staff, volunteers and residents. The residents maintain and manage the Hover Manor LIbrary, the Computer Center and the Hospitality Center, exercise groups, craft croups and card clubs meet regularly.
• Amenities include a Wellness Center, Hover at Home Services, coin-operated laundry, beauty/barber shop, mail center, library, Computer Center and Hospitality Center.
• Sunday services in our All Faiths Chapel • Transportation to Longmont appointments and shopping centers is provided for an affordable fee.
• Retirement living at the Hover Manor offers a genuinely easy-living atmosphere. The minimum age requirement of 62 years guarantees residents that their neighbors will truly be in their peer group.
Hover Manor Senior Apartments
One Bedroom - $985
One Bedroom Deluxe - $990
Dual Occupancy Fee - $300
Meal Plan - Two options from $180 to $212
(One-Time Pet Fee $800)
Click here for an Application
Hover Manor accepts HUD Section 8 Rent Vouchers
Apartment ~ Approx. 560 sq.ft.
• Emergency call systems
• Full kitchen with stove and refrigerator
• Living room and dining area
• Spacious bedroom
• Wall-to-wall carpeting
• Bath with enhanced safety
• Individually controlled thermostat
• Air conditioning
• Large picture windows
• Cable hookup
• Wheelchair access
Click here for a printable floorplan.
1401 Elmhurst Drive
Longmont, CO 80503